Pages


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wednesday

It has been a pretty average day.  My salt puffiness is gone, thankfully.  It didn't last all day like before, but was still uncomfortable.  

Breakfast was good.  Really good.  It always is.  I think I may be slowly getting back on the grapefruit train - they are sooo good right now.   Maybe because they have the same season as oranges,???? which are sooo good right now.
Dorset cereal, almond milk, 1/2 grapefruit.
Mid morning, as I have the last few days, I had some fruit salad.  This is it, so I think I'll need to make more for tomorrow, or bring grapefruits to work.  There wasn't any grapefruit in this salad because I picked it all out yesterday!
I also had a Kashi Pumpkin Pie granola bar before lunch.  Tummy was growling!
It was sushi day.  A beautiful and tasty sashimi lunch was enjoyed.  Oh sashimi, why can't I have you every day??
The afternoon totally dragged on.  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.  Off to the gym at 4pm.  Had a tough 45min interval run, I was dragging today.  Did some upper body weights and Core Control.

I had 0 energy for cooking dinner tonight so we had Campbells Chicken and Egg Noodle soup.  Comforting.  I also had a ww PC thin grilled with cheese and spinach.  It was a perfect dinner.  Easy, yummy and warm.
After dinner I had 2 of Katie's Baby's.

Hoping for more energy and less snow tomorrow.  I haven't seen the puppies in a couple of days as I haven't been out to the barns.  Tomorrow I'll go say hi!

Jess

3 comments:

  1. "Jessica's Garden"....I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grapefruit is too much work for me! It takes me forever to eat it... Love the new blog title :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough of grapefruits either right now! And I have started to like oranges, which I didn't used to like (which was a real shame as my in-laws have an orange tree and we get bag fulls of them every week...).

    I haven't had sashimi in a long time. It's about time...

    ReplyDelete