Pages


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Not Boring (to me) Breakfasts

I need to find a new way of introducing breakfast as it's basically the same every day.

BLUEBERRIES, DORSET MUESLI AND SKIM MILK!!!!

I had an apple mid morning to tie me over to lunch.

Lunch was Sashimi lunch. YUMMY! A sort of boring salad, but the mystery dressing makes it oh so good!

Afternoon snack was a navel orange. Are they in season? They are so good right now.

After work I went to the gym. Usual 45 on the elliptical, and Core Control class. I came home, ate a few of http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/ babies, then made some dinner.
It was fajita night. I had 2 small ww tortillas, with fried beef strips, red and yellow pepper, onion, mushroom, lots of salsa mixed with chili pepper and cumin. Topped with more salsa, nf sour cream, cheddar and hot sauce! YUMMY! I filled these up too full and ended up eating them with a knife and fork rather than as a wrap.


And that's a wrap!
Jezzabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment