Pages


Saturday, February 13, 2010

HAPPY FRIDAY!

I am so glad that Friday has come.  Work felt dreadful this week, and I really just want to be at home to hang out with The Shepherd, the dogs and sheep.  I want to do some cooking, that I missed out on last week, hit up Lululemon and maybe watch a couple episodes of 18 to Life.  With Family Day being on Monday, I'm sure I'll have time to accomplish all of that.

Breakfast today was a FABULOUS bowl of Dorset muesli, blueberries and skim milk.  Have I said this cereal is my absolute favourite?  I love it.  It's the best I've ever had.

Sunny Day, Sunny Snack.

Lunch was leftover fajita mix from the other night.  Some cheese was melted in as well.  It tasted a lot better than it looked.

Went to the gym after work, which for me is the YMCA. I didn't run as much this week as usual, but tonight I did a good 45 min on the treadmill.  Since it's Friday, I stopped there.

Dinner was once again wg spaghetti, sauce with ground chicken and lots-a sauteed veggies.

Tomorrow I'm going to do a huge load of shopping at the grocery store, go to Lululuemon...I'd like a long sleeve shirt, I get cold after running, and probably some shoes.  The mall I'm going to has FABULOUS shoe stores.

Jezzabelle



No comments:

Post a Comment