Pages


Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 6

A great day! I had so much free time. It was cold, but the sun was shining and I had about 100 little lambs to visit!

I started the day with 2 eggs, 3 veggie breakfast sausages and an Ezekiel english muffin with butter.

The Sheppard came in after a long morning - it began at 2am! He had a hearty breakfast, I had a ww tortilla with chicken, red peppers and lettuce mix. I also had a bowl of this weeks broccoli soup.

Throughout the day I had several bean brownies.


Dinner was ground lamb, ww noodles, tonnes of sauteed veggies and some fresh Parmesan cheese.

I always weigh my pasta and usually only eat a 1/2 serving. Tonight I ate 30g of pasta, which would be about 120 cal...but I never feel gipped out of pasta, the extras, the sauce and veggies, are the best part to me!


Back to work tomorrow. I wish I could stay home and help the Sheppard in the barns and hang out with our puppies. Today Jazz, aka mamma dog, took a walk outside and left the pups alone. I think that's good. She's hardly moved since they were born. We have her eating canned food because it tastes better and she just didn't want to eat her regular dry food. She needs to be nourished to feed those 6 little fatty's! SOOO CUTE!


Jezzabelle



No comments:

Post a Comment