Pages


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 5 (of 7)

I have decided to give myself a 7 day trial period to see how this blog goes.

I was up really early this morning. My husband was in the barn all night delivering lambs and we had the alarm set for him for 5am, but since he hadn't come in it woke me up. Sheppard came to bed around 6am and I laid there for about a half hour and got up at 6:30am. I don't know why, but lambs seems to be born a lot in the night rather than the day time.


My usual breakfast: Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Joy, Dorset muesli, blueberries. Along with the recent clean eating mag and a few cups of java.


After breakfast I went in to town to do some grocery shopping. Then home to see the puppies! Jazz was letting me hold them and take better pictures today! SO CUTE!



For lunch I made a quesadilla - spinach, leftover chicken, cheddar and mushrooms, with a hefty helping of salsa.


Then I decided to make some Chicken Tikka Masala as I had the time. Of course, got so excited about eating, I forgot photos, but here is one from the cookbook: THE COMPLETE BOOK OF INDIAN COOKING. http://www.suneetavaswani.com/books.htm I really like this cookbook, easy, step by step, outlines where in the country the dish comes from, I learn a lot from it, not just the recipe.


I also made some bean brownies, pretty good! I can't remember where I got the recipe, but you can see they are good by looking at the dent I put in them 10 minutes after being pulled from the oven.



I had more too.


I love these weekends where I don't have any real plans. It's not that I relax, it's just I enjoy the freedom to relax if I really wanted to.

Jezzabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment